[PEAK] PEAK Roadmap Update

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu May 25 12:28:30 EDT 2006

At 06:03 PM 5/25/2006 +0200, cheshire at smile.ch wrote:
>Thanks for the amazing work.
>
>However, I'd like to know, if there something too in the documentation
>department, and if we can perhaps help with it.

What's happening at the moment is that whenever I break out a separate
package (like SymbolType, Importing, BytecodeAssembler, and
DecoratorTools), I've given it its own documentation, often with a doctest.

PEAK-Rules will also be built from the ground up using doctests, so it will
be documented as it is built.

For the rest of PEAK, documentation contributions are gladly
accepted.  reStructuredText format is preferred and doctest examples are a
plus, but I'll look at anything.  Feel free to add to the Wiki as well.