[PEAK] The breakup begins; egg snapshots now available

Ulrich Eck ueck at net-labs.de
Wed Jul 13 10:26:06 EDT 2005

Hi Phillip,

my first try to use easy_install.py failed - i didn't dig into the
problem
cause i don't have time for now. i just wanted to let you know that when
i tried the following on my debian-linux (pyhton2.3) developer box:

# easy_install.py
http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/pyhtmloo/pyhtmloo-0.7.tgz
Downloading
http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/pyhtmloo/pyhtmloo-0.7.tgz
Processing pyhtmloo-0.7.tgz
Running setup.py -q bdist_egg
--dist-dir /tmp/easy_install-SBrVHV/egg-dist-tmp-RayRAv

i get a traceback from setuptools that is attached.

sorry that i can't help further for now, but i thought better know about
a possible bug as
when you don't.

cheers
Ulrich Eck