[PEAK] peak.security: permissionFor problem

Radek Kanovsky rk at dat.cz
Fri Feb 11 13:44:21 EST 2005

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 01:15:12PM -0500, Phillip J. Eby wrote:

> >> I wish you could send me a reproducable case, I have lots of things I'd
> >> like to check.
> >
> >I have finally succeeded. The attached code raises AM exception on my
> >computer.
>
> What Python version?  I ran the code on 2.3.4 and it didn't raise an error.

2.3.4 too. I have checkouted fresh PEAK from CVS for sure. Problem then
disappear but I have made a few changes in my working PEAK (mainly for
debuging purposes). One of changes declared additional permission. Try
following change in peak/web/places.py on line 141:

-    place_url = binding.Make(place_url)
+    place_url = binding.Make(place_url, security.Anybody)

Then exception should appear again.

RadekK