[PEAK] Survey: PEAK community site

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu Jul 1 12:33:46 EDT 2004

At 08:33 AM 7/1/04 -0500, Doug Quale wrote:
>John Landahl <john at landahl.org> writes:
>
> > Just a quick survey for the PEAK community: is there any interest in
> having a
> > Plone or Plone-like site for PEAK?
>
>I'm a newcomer to PEAK.  The mailing list hasn't been too busy lately,
>but I would certainly use such a resource.

Just as a point of clarification on John's survey: I think the question
should perhaps be, is anyone interested in *helping build* and *write
content for* such a site.  Or perhaps more precisely, "If you're not
currently contributing content to the Wiki or mailing list, would you start
if we had such a site?"

Obviously, everybody would be interested in having such a site, as long as
there was content there.  :)