[TransWarp] peak.metamodels.UML13 crashs python?

Rodrigo B. de Oliveira rodrigob at interact-tv.net
Fri May 23 14:32:47 EDT 2003

I've just installed the peak distribution and went for some peaking around when I discovered that whenever I try to see what's behind peak.metamodels.UML13.Foundation.Core.Class my python crashes. I have no idea what might be causing this nor the proper place to discuss it so I decided it to post to this mailing list.

The crash is very easy to repro:

D:\>python
Python 2.2.2 (#37, Oct 14 2002, 17:02:34) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
>>> from peak.metamodels.UML13.Foundation import Core
>>> Core.Class <<<<<==== Python Crashes Here

Right now I'm running Python 2.2.2 in a Windows XP Professional system. I installed peak from the 0.5a1 exe distribution. I'll try it again in my red hat box tonite and let you know.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Rodrigo