[TransWarp] How to run PEAK application inside Plone

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu Jun 19 14:16:00 EDT 2003

At 01:27 PM 6/10/03 +0530, santosh panigrahy wrote:

>Now I want to execute PEAK applications in Zope and i am getting an error
>'invalid syntax'.I have used Script-Python to incorporate the code inside
>Plone.Plone is in /root directory of Linux and PEAK is installed in the
>site-packages directory of Python-2.2 installation.
>
>The application which I want to run in Zope :It shows the error at line
>no.3(invalid syntax)

PEAK requires Python 2.2.2.  Does the version of Zope you're using use
Python 2.2, or an earlier version?  Some versions of Zope use Python 2.1.

>class ContactsDB(MySQLConnection):
>
>     __implements__ =3D storage.ISQLConnection
>
>     address =3D Address()
>     address.server =3D 'localhost'
>     address.db =3D 'Contacts'
>     address.user =3D 'roche'
>     address.passwd =3D 'mypasswd'

__implements__ is obsolete; see CHANGES.txt.  Also, you appear to be
copying from an example posted here that I gave corrections to.  See the
rest of the thread you got this from, for my explanations of the issues
that were present in Roche's example.