[TransWarp] Stopping peak.running.scheduler.UntwistedReactor

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Jul 11 18:16:24 EDT 2003

At 07:50 PM 7/11/03 +0300, alexander smishlajev wrote:

>sorry, actually we are not interested in Twisted package because we want
>to minimize the number of external dependencies, and PEAK appears to be
>good enough per se.

My point was that I'd be happy to add the needed hooks to PEAK as long as
it could be done in an upward-compatible way.  I'm researching this on the
Twisted list now.

>it seems that the least painful way for us is to continue with the
>reactor made by Yaroslav...

Keep in mind that you can declare a binding in your root component to offer
your own implementation of the IBasicReactor interface, or declare it in an
.ini file.