[TransWarp] PEAK Tutorial

Holger Brückner lists at net-labs.de
Wed Nov 13 12:56:44 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 01:19, Dominikus H. wrote:
> > of attribute bindings.  My main worry about this new material is that it
> > goes into way too much detail about some things, at least for people who
> > just want to get in and do stuff.  When I try to be less detailed, I end up
> > worrying about the people like me who insist on knowing exactly how things
> > work.  Sigh.  I think I'll just have to get outside opinions on it.

what about a users guide and a developer guide ?!?

i really liked what you have written so far and i'm desperade to get
more :). currently my problem is, that i'm not as deep into python as i
would like to be and putting everything together from source code is
just too much. my current approach to learn about new frameworks is to
get an example, understand what it is doing, then look how it is doing
it. doing it the other way around is much more complicated :)

cya

Holger