[TransWarp] PEAK Progress Report

Roché Compaan roche at upfrontsystems.co.za
Tue Nov 12 02:06:03 EST 2002

> Anyway, if you were wondering what all that stuff about DM classes in
> the TODO file was, now you know.  :)

Aaah, thanks :-)

> >I'd also love to help write a do-by-example howto for PEAK early on
> >like I did for ZPatterns since you will probably invest more time in
> >explaining the conceptual framework initially.
>
> I'm certainly willing to give feedback and clarification on anything
> you write.  As far as new material goes, I'll be focused mainly on the
> tutorial, I think.  Have you seen the work I've done so far in
> docs/core_tutorial?

Yes and it looks good. There's a good balance between this-is-the-theory
and this-is-how-you-do-it. And, I can understand it with a first read ;-)

My idea was to complement the core tutorial by writing a howto that
takes one through building a small app with PEAK. I don't know if it
will be necessary yet - I will have to see how the core tutorial
develops.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za