[TransWarp] TransWarp and ZPatterns

Dethe Elza delza at alliances.org
Tue Aug 28 16:28:28 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

I'm trying to grok ZPatterns and TransWarp.  I was exploring the idea of
creating a AOP tool for Zope/Python, so I'm glad you've beat me to it.
Now, of course, I have to understand it.

One question I have is, will work continue on ZPatterns, or is TransWarp
the main project now?

Also, from reading through this list I see that CVS is the preferred way
to get a recent version.  Is there a list of what is more-or-less
working and what is broken?

Finally (for now), does TransWarp integrate in any way with the Zope CMF
or "new religion?"

I hope these questions make some kind of sense.

Thanks!

--

Dethe Elza (delza at burningtiger.com)
Chief Mad Scientist