[ZPatterns] Bug in Zpatterns on debian testing

Kevin Chambers admin@molingo.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:46:24 -0700

Hi there--

I just switched over to Zope 2.6, and included zpatterns in my installation of
debian testing (Sarge).  I found I could not create a zclass in a product I'd
just created.  Uninstalling zpatterns fixed the problem.

Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Products.PlugIns.PlugIns, line 842, in manage_addZClass
KeyError: title

Any ideas on fixing this?  I've been reading the docs on zpatterns, and I
really want to give it a shot for making sql-fed sites.

Thanks in advance
KC