[ZPatterns] Newbie asks about ZPatterns reliability. Was: Why is class_default_for_ method unbound?

Gary Poster Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:41:28 -0400

Thank you, Steve.  As I read the docs and examples, it continues to look
like a great match for what I need (thanks for being one of the ones to
point me in this direction in my Zope-dev thread last week).  I think I'm
almost ready to graduate from the ZPatterns ZWiki to your
DumbZPatternsExample. ;-)

Upon receiving your clue, I just found the ZPatterns anonymous CVS info on
Zope so I'll dig into that a little later.  Are Steve A.'s patches in CVS or
elsewhere?

Finally, I have the packaged (non-CVS) version all compiled, installed, and
happy on my Linux box, I think, but would love to have the Win32 Zope2.4
DynPersist.dll so I can play there too--I saw in the archives that this was
*just* sent (from Steve Alexander as compiled by you), but
ASCII-to-application (as found in the archives now) is beyond me (if it is
possible at all?).  Is this available for download anywhere?  May I bother
you or Steve A. for it, if not?

Thanks again

Gary