[ZPatterns] Weird Errors trying to move to Zope 2.4.0

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 13:52:03 +0100

Steve Spicklemire wrote:

> SteveA's TransactionAgents with LoginManager and Zope-2.4.0. One mistake
> I think would be easy to make would be to install LoginManager *after*
> TransactionAgents and thereby destroying the patches SteveA made to
> ZPatterns (I think LoginManager has it's own ZPatterns distro.. ) but
> I'm sure you wouldn't do that. ;-) Sorry I can't be more help.

Nope, not doing that ;-)

I haven't touched LoginManager but I did delete DataSkinAddons, ZPatterns and
Plugins and then add in the ZPatterns and Plugins folders from Steve A's
TransactionAgents distribution.

Had fun'n'games building DynPersist.so, but that seems to be okay now.

In fact, I think everything is okay, bar these f(*&ing ConflictErrors on Zope
startup. I thought I'd try deleting all the Product objects in the ZODB. It made
a difference, now I get those ConflictErrors for _all_  Products on Zoep startup
:-(

*very sigh*

Chris