[PEAK] trellis 0.7a3

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Jun 24 17:17:53 EDT 2016

I don't know about gunzip, but WinRAR correctly decompresses the file.
The recency of the date is just because it's an automated nightly
build.  The date of the next-older version tells you approximately how
old the current version is (i.e. it's the night before the current
version was first built).  So no, there has not been any recent
development, sorry.