[PEAK] PEAK-Rules for Python3

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu Apr 9 13:55:23 EDT 2015

Update: I've reviewed all remaining PEAK-Rules failures on 3.1, 3.2
and 3.4, and what's left at this point is just a missing feature:
method argument binding is broken, due to dependence on named tuple
args.  Everything else is shallow or cascading errors, now that I've
updated BytecodeAssembler to emulate the SLICE_X opcodes from Python
2.x.  (Note that 3.3+ changes dictionary and function reprs and
certain dissasembly bits, which adds a couple hundred lines more
failure output compared to 3.1/3.2, but AFAICT these are all shallow.)

Also, I've changed syntax binding variables to the form ~~x instead of
`x` -- the latter syntax still works on 2.x, but of course is not
available on 3.x.

If you find anything in PEAK-Rules that's not working on 3.x that
*doesn't* depend on tuple argument syntax, let me know.