[PEAK] ObjectWrapper subclasses always callable

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed May 23 11:23:28 EDT 2012

On May 23, 2012 10:39 AM, "Marcin Tustin" <marcin.tustin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've found that instances of ObjectWrapper (and any subclasses) are
always callable (the callable function returns True), notwithstanding that
the __subject__ is not callable. Is there a way to remedy this?

> I've tried deleting the __call__ method, creating empty slots, creating
my own call method, then trying to delete, using del or delattr on the
subclass object, and creating a custom __getattribute__, all to no avail.

Which Python version are you using?