[PEAK] Trellis future (forking)

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:26:34 EDT 2009

One possible solution would be to mark the Google Code project as GPL
licensed -- PSF license is GPL compatible which I understand to mean
that it allows PSF licensed code to be combined with GPL licensed code
and that the result is GPL-governed. So if I declare any of my diffs
GPL licensed the entire fork becomes such.

I don't really think that GPL is appropriate, so all and any of my
diffs can be considered MIT licensed as well, which you can apply to
PSF/ZPL licensed Trellis. This is a roundabout way of doing things,
but at least I don't need to stop using Google Code Hosting this way.