[PEAK] Re: Trellis-fork

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:06:01 EDT 2009

On 2009-06-12, Sergey Schetinin <maluke at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a thread for trellis-fork updates and discussion. At least it
>  should suffice at first.
>
>  http://code.google.com/p/trellis-fork/
>  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Trellis-fork

I've already finished quite a lot of work and test finally pass (had
to make a few edits, see commit log) and the changes to the code
structure are bigger than I imagined at first, but I'm quite happy
with the state of things overall.

Anyway, I'll work on it some more before reporting on the progress, so
if you want to watch the changes as they happen see
http://code.google.com/p/trellis-fork/updates/list
or the rss feed: http://code.google.com/feeds/p/trellis-fork/updates/basic

The actual reason for this email is that I want to get some feedback
on an article I started to write, explaining the use of transactions
in Trellis, it's work in progress, but it's something I think that can
help a lot with understanding Trellis.

http://code.google.com/p/trellis-fork/wiki/Transactions
Does it help?
Should it be more verbose or the maybe the opposite?
Any factual mistakes, typos, hints on structure, things to mention etc?

--
Best Regards,
Sergey Schetinin

http://s3bk.com/ -- S3 Backup