[PEAK] Contextual-fork

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:20:52 EDT 2009

For the same reasons I forked Trellis (which are a) I need to have it
maintained, b) it has a lot of unrealized potential) I have to do the
same to Contextual.
I actually just went and refactored the entire thing and I have no
doubt that it's a positive change. So given the license issues the
simplest way to go for me is to keep the fork to myself. On the other
hand I will be using it in Trellis-fork and PasteOb so I can't really
keep it private. I guess for this one I'll just stick to pypi releases
without any public repository or anything like that, at least until I
can host it on Google Code.

--
Best Regards,
Sergey Schetinin