[PEAK] Trellis 0.7a1 release candidate

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Apr 25 18:35:50 EDT 2008

Hey gang, please let me know if the latest Trellis release snapshot
works for you:

   http://peak.telecommunity.com/snapshots/Trellis-0.7a1-dev-r2529.tar.gz

Note that you will want to first consult the porting guide, here:

   http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/TrellisPorting

since your code will otherwise begin spewing lots and lots of
deprecation warnings.  :)

Aside from the API cleanup, the only new feature is the "Pipe"
datatype, which I've alluded to here previously.

The tutorial on the Wiki has *not* been changed to reflect the
current release; please see the docs in the source release if you
need to view current API examples, etc.

I'd really like to make 0.7a1 an official release on Monday, so if
you are able to, please check it out and let me know if you have any
problems with the porting guide or any of the changes.  Thanks!

(Oh, and yes, the Chandler "rearch" branch has already been updated
to use the new API.)