[PEAK] Some notes on trellis.ui.layout

Peter Damoc pdamoc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:29:22 EDT 2007

ooops....
This is a common issues with the mailing lists that don't have the
"Reply-To" set to the mailing list address.
I know for some there is a "proper" way of handling this with some extra
field in the messages handlers and smart enough clients BUT most of us just
click Reply and expect the message to arrive to the list address.

As for the documentation... other than the source code... I haven't seen
anything BUT... that's not the point... the idea of a mini-language inside a
text descriptor was the point... you can invent one yourself... LEL is not
famous enough to warrant a port.

Peter.

--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.