[PEAK] multiple values setting

Peter Damoc pdamoc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 04:22:36 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a performance issue relating to multiple values setting.
Basically there are moments when I need to change a lot of values, like at
initialization of the object.
The main problem is that the rules are recomputed at each change and I want
them to be recomputed only once (some of them are really time consuming).

Is there a way to create a "batch" of changes? Like a decorator for a
modifying function that will cause the rules to be recomputed at the end of
the function NOT at every change inside the function.

Peter
--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.