[PEAK] Re: PyProtocols AdaptationFailure raises a TypeError on Python 2.5

Florent Aide florent.aide at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:36:54 EDT 2007

On 6/15/07, Phillip J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com> wrote:

> The code you sent me produces the same result on both 2.4 and 2.5;
> i.e. "BadKlass does not provide the required protocol".
>
> Are you *sure* you're using r2302?

Thanks a lot. I was sure... but I was not _that sure_ so I verified
and re-installed from svn on python 2.5 and it works. Obviously I had
an older than I thought svn revision in my python2.5 install.

Many thanks for this wonderful package :) and for the support and
maintenance your are providing around since many years. And by the way
also a great thank you for setuptools: It really  *rocks*.

Best regards,
Florent.