[PEAK] A layout and styling framework for UI components

Peter Damoc pdamoc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:11:58 EST 2007

What do you think about something like this:
http://www.lucidtoolkit.org/layout_expression_language

The way I view it, GUI stuff creation has 3 steps:
- widget creation
- layout
- event binding

a lot of the spaghetti code I produced was due to the fact that I wasn't
disciplined enough to break code into this distinct steps.

regarding the layout language, I would rather learn a few more idioms than
have write AND READ through lot of noise created by methods names and
ALLCAPS parameters.

Peter.

--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.