[Fwd: Re: [PEAK] a trellis based project - and perhaps an issues]

Roland Gude rol at ndgu.de
Sun Aug 26 08:29:39 EDT 2007

Ooops, i intended to send this to the mailinglist, not only to mr Eby.

Von: Roland Gude <rol at ndgu.de>
An: Phillip J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com>
Betreff: Re: [PEAK] a trellis based project - and perhaps an issues
Datum: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:54:22 +0200

Oh... i could have sworn the behaviour was undocumented. My apologies.
Still, i would include a warning that trellis.values(namme={}) leads to
a dictionary shared through multiple instances, as this might be a nasty
bug source, which is hard to reveal through unit-test etc. and is not
the behaviour i (as a first time user) would expect.

How about a section like 'traps' or 'common mistakes' which contains all
the donots for working with trellis?