[PEAK] uponAssembly execution order

alexander smishlajev alex at ank-sia.com
Tue Sep 26 14:45:32 EDT 2006

hello!

we've got a problem with "uponAssembly" binding evaluation order.

we have a component base class that performs some initialization tasks
by a procedure run from binding.Make with uponAssembly=True.

there is a subclass to this base class which runs a tasklet
(microthread, if i remember PEAK terminology correctly).  the task is
started by binding.Make with uponAssembly=True.

the problem is that the tasks starts before the component is properly
configured.  is there any way to straighten this?

best wishes,
alex.