[PEAK] Fwd: PEAK website viewCVS exception

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Mon Oct 23 10:54:36 EDT 2006

Thanks for letting me know; I'll look into both problems.  It looks
like the ViewCVS problem is because I should've rebuilt mod_python
when I moved from Python 2.3.4 to 2.3.5, although I'm not
positive.  It may be that the 2.3.5 I used wasn't built with exactly
the same options as mod_python.  Ah well.