[PEAK] Re: ruledispatch

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Mar 14 11:26:39 EST 2006

At 11:52 AM 3/14/2006 +0200, Niki Spahiev wrote:
>2006/3/13, Phillip J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com>:
> > If/when I ever get back to work on RuleDispatch
>
>This "If" looks scary. Should RileDispatch be considered obsolete?

No.  It's definitely supported: I will answer questions and fix bugs.  It
just may be a long time before I have the big chunks of time needed to do
the refactoring and upgrades (and documentation) that I want to do for it.

I had been communicating with someone earlier this year that had possibly
wanted to get some additional RuleDispatch features, and might have been
able to fund the project.  That deal fell through, however.