[PEAK] more problems with CVS co

Tiago Cogumbreiro cogumbreiro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:24:51 EST 2005

After copying the folder src/setup, I've had this error:
gcc: src/peak/util/pyexpat.c: No such file or directory
gcc: no input files

Commenting it this error appeared:
gcc: src/peak/util/buffer_gap.c: No such file or directory
gcc: no input files

Commenting the previous this error appeared:
gcc: src/peak/util/_Code.c: No such file or directory
gcc: no input files

After skiping that module, this one appeared:
gcc: src/protocols/_speedups.c: No such file or directory
gcc: no input files

Guess what I did next, yes commented it, this also appeared:
gcc: src/peak/persistence/persistence.c: No such file or directory
gcc: no input files

That made the "./setup.py build" work. But i didn't even try to
install it, since it seems totally broken.

So i must be definitly missing something. I've ran the command that's
present in the cvs download page.
--
Tiago Cogumbreiro <cogumbreiro at users.sf.net>

http://s1x.homelinux.net/