[PEAK] Serving a Nevow WSGI app with 'peak supervise'

Andy Gross andy at andygross.org
Mon Jul 18 12:42:50 EDT 2005

I'd like to serve a Nevow app with FastCGI and PEAK's 'supervise'
tool, but I keep stumbling over exactly how to set this up.  Forgive
me if I've missed something obvious in the docs or on the list ..

Anyways, Nevow has an adapter function that takes a Nevow page and
returns a standard WSGI calllable.  What's the right magic for
setting up a 'supervise' instance to serve this?

I'm currently doing something like:

#!/usr/local/bin/peak supervise

Command FastCGI fd.socket:stdin WSGI import:my_app.wsgi_app
PidFile /var/run/my_app.pid

I can't seem to figure out what my_app.wsgi_app needs to be.  Given a
(non-peak) WSGI-callable, is it possible to make this work?

Thanks,

/arg