[PEAK] access violation with py24/msvc compiler

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sun Jan 30 13:58:34 EST 2005

FYI, this issue is now moot; I have removed all uses of kjbuckets in PEAK,
and have changed setup.py to only build kjbuckets if it is explicitly
requested to do so (as a convenience for people with other code that
depends on it).

I will probably go ahead and release an 0.5a4 version soon, based on Python
2.3, as I've also removed all legacy support for Python 2.2.  (Because
replacing kjbuckets needed some Python 2.3 features.)