[PEAK] discovering peak.web

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sun Feb 6 12:10:26 EST 2005

At 09:26 PM 2/4/05 +0200, alexander smishlajev wrote:
>lately i was trying to find out what peak.web is and how it ticks.  i
>suppose that my examples may make a wiki page if i am doing nothing
>fatally wrong in there.  i tried to follow MoinMoin syntax, but i didn't
>check the contents with real wiki, so there may be markup errors.

By the way, just in case you didn't know, you can edit the Wiki as long as
you sign in first via the 'UserPreferences' link.  Also, I'd like to
encourage people to use reStructuredText markup in the Wiki, by putting:

      #format rst

as the first line of a page on the wiki.  This will allow you to use
reStructuredText.  The idea is that pages are then easier to convert for
use as documentation for PEAK itself.  I'm also often going the other way,
from PEAK doctest files to wiki pages, because they're written in reST.