[PEAK] Major update to generic functions in CVS

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Apr 27 02:17:09 EDT 2005

At 09:57 AM 4/25/05 -0400, Jay Parlar wrote:

>I think that I was seeing this error before the fixes you put in over
>the weekend.

I rather doubt that, since the problem is a direct result of the
refactoring I did.  Specifically, the tree building algorithm expected a
given index to always produce casemaps with the same number of keys,
regardless of which cases it was producing the map for.  This is no longer
true with the optimized InequalityIndex, so I had to refactor to accomodate
that.

A fix is now in CVS; thanks for the report.  Sorry I couldn't get to this
sooner; I've pretty much been sick since Sunday and I still don't feel too
well now, but this is the first I've had enough brain cells since then to
be able to even think about programming.  :(