[PEAK] Strange dispatch problem after cvs up

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sat Apr 23 16:04:13 EDT 2005

At 09:42 AM 4/21/05 -0400, Jay Parlar wrote:
>So 'self' is a list, while 'other' is just a Signature object (that
>has no __iter__ method, by the way).

Actually, self is a Predicate, it's just that its repr() looks like a
list.  Anyway, it was an easy one-line fix.

>I'm starting to get the feeling that something is messed up in my
>local install, for me to be having all these problems now. But this
>code was all working perfectly two days ago, before I did the cvs up.

This particular problem was a latent bug, as there was no test for 'aPred &
aSig', only for 'aSig & aPred'.  Apparently, one of my recent refactorings
must have made it possible to do the former, where previously it never
happened.

Anyway, I've just checked in a fix.