[PEAK] Automatic 'Obtain' attribute deletion

jdutreve at free.fr jdutreve at free.fr
Tue Sep 28 12:59:16 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm learning the possibilities of component bindings and
I wonder if PEAK could automatically delete all 'Obtain' attributes
as soon as their 'Make' counterpart is re-computed.

So that these attributes can be up to date for the next access,
then cached until the next 'Make' computeValue(), without
deleting manually all of them.

Currently, I only know the noCache Attribute parameter which
recompute at each access, but I'm looking for an automatic
deletion mechanism, a kind of observer/observable.

Thanks and regards.