[PEAK] Restoration complete

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sat Sep 18 19:12:03 EDT 2004

At 04:37 PM 9/18/04 -0400, Phillip J. Eby wrote:
>Still not done:
>
>* The four checkins that weren't backed up
>* Documentation generation (HappyDoc, latex/PDF/HTML, etc.)

The checkins have been restored, with the same version numbers, diffs,
etc., so it should now be safe to update any anonymous checkouts.  The
documentation system is also fully back on line.

I believe this completes all the needed restoration activities for PEAK and
related services.  Please let me know immediately if you find any
issues.  Thanks.