[PEAK] applications using PEAK?

darryl developer at csrules.dyndns.org
Wed Jun 9 16:01:52 EDT 2004

Dave Peticolas wrote:
> Are there any open source applications currently using PEAK
> that would make good, larger examples of using PEAK the "right way"?
>
> thanks,
> dave

Dave,

That application may not exist yet in the wild. However,
traditionally philip has been very good at suggesting
proper idiom's when attempting to use peak in and application
if asked.

I use peak for any non-trivial thing I do, and I find it to be
beneficial even at the level I use it at.

There also is a budding repository of some peak applications at:
http://peakplace.tigris.org

-darryl
--
http://randomthoughts.vandorp.ca/WK/blog