[PEAK] Problems with the tutorial

Driver, David DDriver at covercraft.com
Mon Jan 26 11:11:01 EST 2004

Thank you Phil and Darryl! I used the Peak.tag.gz and it compiled just fine.
I will be starting the IntroToPeak after I finish the binding document. Does
the list have any suggestions for books about building component based
applications? The two I have read have been at such a high and abstract
level of description as to be useless to me. I am primarily a VB/SQL server
programmer and this style of programming is still foreign to me. Thanks!