[PEAK] Does a PEAK-ized webware esist ?

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Jan 30 17:13:13 EST 2004

At 03:58 PM 1/30/04 -0600, Ian Bicking wrote:
>Wayne Larsen wrote:
>>That is what I was looking at -- I was trying to understand how
>>peak.web   maps from a url to an actual resource, since I have a feeling
>>the solution I'm looking for is some combination of the two.
>
>Well, if you are running PEAK (or peak.web, I suppose) inside Webware,
>then you'll want a URLParser that delegates to PEAK's URL parsing.

For 'peak.web', it's not really PEAK's URL parsing.  'peak.web' uses Zope
X3 request and response objects, so it's probably not going to live happily
inside of Webware.

That doesn't mean you can't have PEAK components inside of Webware, just
that 'peak.web' isn't going to be able to do traversals in there, unless
you can bridge back to a WSGI-style 'runCGI()' call.