[PEAK] Does a PEAK-ized webware esist ?

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Jan 28 18:49:29 EST 2004

At 11:57 PM 1/28/04 +0100, gian paolo ciceri wrote:

>Hi all,
>is somewhere an attempt to provide a PEAK wrapper
>to webware (similar to the twisted one) ?

I have zero WebWare experience.  But if you can point me to the "twisted
one" you refer to above, I might be able to offer a suggestion as to how to
port it.

Note that PEAK can run with Twisted as its source of "events" for
event-driven applications, so it may be that you can use the Twisted
wrapper directly within a PEAK application, while still using the
peak.events API and other PEAK features.

The trickier bit may be accessing PEAK features from within code running
under WebWare.  Again, I have no experience with this, so I can't be more
specific at present.