[PEAK] data manager, connections oh my

darryl developer at csrules.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 7 13:32:23 EST 2004

Hey,

I have a bunch of stuff in a roundup tracker (http://roundup.sf.net)
which I want to access via roundup's api. My first thought was to
write DataManagers which use the API to get my data in a PEAK-ish way.

Now, i guess the problem is, that roundup sets a global lock on
everything when a connection is opened. What this means is while
i have a connection open i cannot use roundup via the webUI.
So what i need is a way to close the connection after every transaction.

So i'm just throwing this out there for some guidance. Does the question
even make sense? Did i even ask a question?

-darryl