[PEAK] Pre-release source & binary distros, please test!

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Feb 17 11:49:48 EST 2004

At 06:02 PM 2/16/04 +0200, alexander smishlajev wrote:
>Phillip J. Eby wrote, at 15.02.2004 20:01:
>
>>I've put up alpha 3 release candidates at:
>>http://peak.telecommunity.com/dist/
>>Please test installation and distribution contents for your platform,
>>ASAP.  I'd like to ensure that these are good to go before making a
>>formal release announcement.
>
>zip source distribution contains duplicate files for
>PEAK-0.5a3/docs/html/reference/src/peak/metamodels/asdl_model/constructor.html:
>Constructor.html and constructor.html.

Those aren't duplicates; asdl_model contains both a 'constructor' class and
a 'Constructor' class.  I could maybe look into changing this; it's an
artifact of the ASDL definition that is used to generate asdl_model.py.

>src/peak/web/tests/*.pwt are missing.  when these files are copied from
>CVS snapshot, 'peak test' says:
>
>   Ran 564 tests in 3.672s
>   OK
>
>platform: w2k, python 2.3.2

Okay, I'll update the MANIFEST.in and rebuild the source distro tonight.

Did you try the binary install?