[PEAK] FYI: PEAK and PyProtocols now require Python 2.3

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Dec 29 23:57:37 EST 2004

I've just upgraded to 2.3.4; so that's the version I'll be testing on from
here on out, at least until 2.3.5 or 2.4.1 are released.

If by some circumstance someone should still need 2.2 support, I've tagged
the CVS versions of both PyProtocols and PEAK with "LAST_CHANCE_FOR_222".

I don't have any immediate plans to start yanking out
backward-compatibility stuff, but I will soon begin relying on some new 2.3
features (like sets).