[PEAK] adapt and 'str'

Gabriel Jägenstedt gabriel.j at telia.com
Tue Aug 24 03:06:38 EDT 2004

Hi!

Got a little question about adapt or rather what could be accepted as a
protocol.

I'm trying to build a framework that will change the language on a
IF-motor. What I have thought is something like this.

adapt(pub.lang, ILang).initiate()
Which should do all the work to make the object library and such
english.

I have a few ideas but I'm far from certain.
What I'd like to know if there is a good way to have 'English' in
pub.lang and in some way interpret that?

I mean I could always write special types for this but I'm betting there
are better ways. Someone told me that one could do some kind of marking
of the string -- tokenizing I think he said?

Most thankfull for any possible help =)

--
//gabriel - a true believer