[PEAK] terminating PEAK application

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sun Aug 1 11:58:35 EDT 2004

At 03:23 PM 8/1/04 +0300, Yaroslav Samchuk wrote:
>but none of these implementations help me to stop the service :( Could
>you, please, tell me, what I'm doing wrong? why application could not be
>stopped event if I'm trying to stop mainLoop?
>
>Actually, both of the implementations works, if the program is not
>running as a service.

Hm.  That suggests that it's something to do with how services run, rather
than a PEAK issue.  But you didn't mention whether the log output shows
that it receives the signal or executes the _mainLoop.exitWith().  You
might want to add some logging to make sure that the routines you're using
to stop the main loop are actually getting called.