[TransWarp] PEAK with Python2.3

Eckhard Jost e.jost at eckhardjost.de
Thu Sep 18 04:44:49 EDT 2003

Am Mittwoch, 17. September 2003 18:21 schrieb Phillip J. Eby:
> That might be a bit premature, unless you're already comfortable with PEAK
> and what it currently does.

Will you go on writing your 'Building Component-Based Application with Peak'
document? Why don't you make a book and sell it? I would by it! What Zope and
Python needs to hold against Java is: good Docu! Your Docu is good, but not
enough! May be I can help you in testing the examples.
Maybe we can give PEAK a push to contintue?

Greetings
Eckhard