[PEAK] TwistedReactor

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Nov 21 18:02:25 EST 2003

At 04:50 PM 11/21/03 -0600, darryl wrote:
>I've a problem getting my ITwistedReactor to autostart.
>
>As i understand it, if I call binding.Make(myclass,uponAssembly=True)
>
>The classes ITwistedReactor should start?
>
>-darryl

The reactor doesn't "start" by itself.  You have to have a 'reactor.run()'
call somewhere.  What normally happens automatically is that you have
components register themselves with the reactor for various kinds of things
to happen.  Your main loop or main command will actually run the reactor
loop with reactor.run().