[TransWarp] Test suite fails

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed May 14 19:07:29 EDT 2003

Thanks for the help.  I wonder what on earth could be the problem with it,
especially since it works on both my work and home PCs (built from source
at each location).

Of course, I suppose it could just be doing something bad that Win98
doesn't notice.  :(

Oleg, you've worked on the kjbuckets code before; do you have any ideas or
suggestions?