[TransWarp] Test suite fails

Vineet Jain vinjvinj at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 13:26:31 EDT 2003

Thanks Ulrich.

I tried the unit test cases and the example at work (on a different
computer) with the python distribution from python.org and both of them
crashed the interpreter.

I then downloaded the latest code from cvs and tried to rebuild it but
don't have cl.exe (microsoft's c compiler) and it fails on building
kjbuckets.

Is it not possible to have the default distribution contain only python
code and if optimization is enabled then use the c code?

Vineet