[TransWarp] 0.5a2 pre-release; please test (especially WinXP/2000 users)

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Jun 11 11:39:13 EDT 2003

At 10:56 AM 6/11/03 -0300, Rodrigo B. de Oliveira wrote:
>I wasn't really sure how to run the full test suite so I gave
>unittest.TextTestRunner().run(peak.tests.test_suite()) a try, is this
>correct?

Yes.  The problem you're having is that you need to either uninstall the
'zope.interface' package from your Python site-packages, or else upgrade it
to the latest 'zope.interface' from the Zope 3 CVS.  An upgrade is only
necessary if you are going to be developing Zope 3 apps with PEAK.

Another way to run the tests, by the way, is:

python C:\Python22\Scripts\peak test

(Subsituting 'C:\Python22' with the location where your Python is
installed, of course.)